Thursday, December 6, 2012

Survey: Do you want more drug testing in MABRA?

If you're like me, you're sick of the sermons about drug testing.  Let's hear from you.

I'd like to hear from as many local racers as possible.  I'll compile the results and publish them here, along with an analysis.  This survey may help us understand

  • whether we think a lot of MABRA racers juice
  • who wants testing and who doesn't
  • what you see as the chief costs and benefits of more local testing

Click here to take survey

2 comments:

Chuck Wagon said...

I may be in line for a lot of hate from people who are anti-testing because of the offer that Mike and I have made to cover a lot of the costs. As we've said, that isn't a statement that we are necessarily pro-testing, or that we think that there is a big doping problem in MABRA (much less suspect anyone specifically), or that it's anything other than stupid that this debate even needs to exist. All that we are trying to do is to facilitate the will of the clubs and riders should they wish to participate in the program.

I personally believe that if pot were removed from the whole equation, there would be no resistance, and I say that with much sympathy to that faction.

PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAINST THIS NEED TO GET WITH THEIR TEAMS AND GO TO THE MEETING AND BE PART OF THE VOTE.

Kevin Cross said...

Thanks, Dave.