Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day One: The John Nelson Weight Loss Challenge

Last Friday we announced the John Nelson Weight loss challenge, with proceeds benefitting the Wounded Warrior Project.

Some numbers so far:

16$ a pound: the amount pledged thus far

108 days: how many pounds can one man lose in 108 days?

330 pounds: John Nelson, February 1st, 2010
















Here's what John had to say at weigh-in:
"Here is week 0 where I weigh 330 pounds. My first real workout was this morning; I've lost nothing in 5 hours. Pretty disappointing so far.

But then again, I have a few months to go. In that time I'll be doing the tried and true diet which is "calories in < calories out."

It's time. Let's see how far we can take this old body."


Motivate John and pledge to the Wounded Warrior Project here.

No comments: